Skip to main content

ATTENTION: Our Bulk License Lookup tool is temporarily unavailable. Difficulties are being experienced that we are working to resolve as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience.

Division of Banking File a Complaint

The Division of Banking can accept consumer complaints for the following regulated entities:  residential mortgage licensees, loan originators, state-chartered banks, trust companies, foreign banking offices, foreign bank representative offices, state chartered savings and loan associations, state-chartered savings banks, sellers or distributors of checks, pawnbrokers, and automated teller machines owned by non-financial institutions.

Complaints against a professional or entity regulated by the Division of Banking may be filed by completing the complaint form below or by contacting the Division of Banking at 844-768-1713.

Division of Banking: Fill-In and Email (or Print) Complaint Form (mailing address is at bottom of the form).
Click Here for more information about filing a complaint with the Division of Banking.

NOTE: Adobe Acrobat Reader may be required to access some functionality of the complaint form.