Professions Licensed by IDFPR:
- Collection Agency
- Collection Agency Branch Office
Licensee Email Address Update Project
The Division of Financial Institutions is preparing for the 2024 license renewal season. For the first time, Collection Agencies will be able to renew their licenses using the Illinois online portal system. To ensure prompt and timely communication, the Department is asking licensees to confirm or update the email addresses in the Department's system of record.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
Collection Agency Registration Application
If you are a current or former licensee looking to file a new application, file a change of ownership application, file a branch application or change your main company address and you do not have your login information for the IDFPR online portal, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting login information.
- Collection Agency Registration
- Collection Agency Branch Office Registration
- Personal/Employment History Collection Agency
- Financial Statement Collection Agency
- Bond Collection Agency
- Employee Identity Listing Collection Agency
- Trust Account Financial Report Collection Agency
- Petition For Restoration From Discipline
- Petition for Hearing