Professions Licensed by IDFPR:
- Shorthand Reporter CE Sponsor
- Certified Shorthand Reporter, Licensed - In Renewal!
- Restricted Shorthand Reporter, Licensed - In Renewal!
Online Renewal & Instructions
- General License Instructions
- Click Here to Start Your Online Renewal!
Please allow 2-4 business days for your license to post in our systems and your license status to update.
Shorthand Reporter Licensee Application
An applicant for licensure can apply if they have either
- Have been issued a Registered Professional Reporter certificate issued by the National Court Reporters Association. The Registered Professional Reporter examination is equivalent to the examination administered by the Division
- Certified Shorthand Reporter Candidate Study Guide
- Certified Shorthand Reporter Examination
- Certified Shorthand Reporter Acceptance of Examination
- Certified Shorthand Reporter Endorsement
- Restricted Shorthand Reporters Certificate
- Continuing Education Sponsor Registration
- Continuing Education Out-of-State Sponsor Registration
- Petition For Restoration From Discipline
- Petition for Hearing